Located 25km west of Da Nang at 1487m above sea level, Ba Na is considered the “green lung” of Central Vietnam, the “pearl of climate” of Vietnam … Walking along the roads Na, feeling the 4 seasons in a day, walking in the clouds, ecstatic in the crooked, chirping song of birds makes visitors feel in the first place.
• Visit Le Jardin Area, visit the Debay Wine Cellar of France
• Visit Linh Ung Pagoda Ba Na, admire the statue of Sakyamuni Buddha
• Deer Park, Guan Yin
• Gare Debay
• Conquer Mount Nui Chua
• Panoramic view of Danang City and Danang Bay
• Opera house ruins
• Fantasy Park amusement park
CONQUER A MOUNTAIN OF THE LORD
• 7:30 am – 8:00 am: Pick up guests at the hotel in Da Nang center. Departure to Ba Na
• 9:00 am: Arriving at Suoi Mo cable car station, take the cable car route to reach 4 world records.
• 9:30 am: Visiting Golden Bridge – Unique bridge located in Thien Thai garden in Ba Na Hill – built on a height of 1,400m above sea level, the bridge consists of 8 spans and has a length of 150m. The bridge is supported by giant hands. People go like lost in the first scene where the clouds, the sky is vast.
• 10:00 am: Visit Le Jardin Area, visit the Debay Wine Cellar of France. Visit Linh Ung Ba Na Pagoda, admire the 27m high Buddha statue, Deer Park, Quan Am Cac. Continue to Gare Debay to go to the second cable to Ba Na peak.
• Guide to take the group to visit the amusement park Fantasy Park to participate in adventure games that are new, funny, attractive, modern such as the love wheel, Pilots Skiver, Fire track, Electric car crashing the House ghost…
• 12:00 noon: Lunch buffet in Ba Na
• 13:00 pm: Freedom to rest and play with wild monkeys. Conquer the summit of Mount Nui 1,487m – Visit Ba Chua Thuong Ngan Temple. Panoramic view of Da Nang city and Da Nang bay.
BACK TO DA NANG
• 15:00 pm: Go to the cable car back to Danang
• 15h30-16h00: Check out at the hotel. Group free swimming.
• Shuttle bus at the hotel
• Round-trip cable car tickets
• Tickets to Fantasy Park amusement park
• Lunch buffet
• Vietnamese tour guide
SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Separate drinking water for meals and other costs incurred.
• Tips and VAT.
• After successful payment, please print the confirmation form and present it to the tour guide before boarding the bus.
• Any questions please contact us via phone number and email:
o PBX: 1900 6749 | 028 7300 6749
o Hotline: +84 (0) 28 6651 6366 | +84 (0) 903 550 236
o Email: [email protected]
• Pick up and see off guests at hotels located in Danang City Center.
• Time to welcome guests at: 8:00 am to 8:30 am.