Leaving the noisy, bustling city, going to the West to enjoy the fresh, quiet atmosphere will make you feel more gentle and refreshing after a hard working week. Viet Fun Travel Tourist Office would like to introduce to you the program to visit the Mekong Delta for a period of 3 days through the places of My Tho, Can Tho and Chau Doc. Come here, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the special flavors of the fruit tree, immerse yourself in the sweet folk song to find your heart serene. The tour is sure to make you feel comfortable during the weekends.
DAY 1: SAI GON – MY THO – BEN TRE – CAN THO
• 8:00 am: You gather at Viet Fun Travel office, start the 3-Day Western Tour (My Tho – Can Tho – Chau Doc) to visit the first tourist destination, My Tho, from Ho Chi Minh City. Minh about 80km.
• Upon arrival, you board a motor boat to visit Con Lan, enjoy honey tea along with fruit jam in honey oven. After that, you walk on the village road to discover the life of the local people here. Come back to the motorboat with a dinghy, along the green canyon shady with coconut water.
• Continuing the journey to visit the coconut candy making factory, especially, you can see firsthand the traditional coconut candy production process of the local people.
• 13:00: Boat takes you to have lunch and rest.
• After resting, you enjoy the typical culture of the Southwest region with the music of the reformed music and enjoy the famous garden fruit in the West.
• Leaving My Tho, the car takes you to Can Tho at 5 pm. You check in hotel and freely explore the city at night.
• Overnight in Can Tho.
DAY 2: CAN THO – CHO NOI HONG RANG – CHAU ĐOC
• Morning: After breakfast, you leave the hotel on the boat (35 – 40 minutes by boat) to visit the first tourist destination in Can Tho is Cai Rang Floating Market – the largest floating market in the Mekong Delta. You can enjoy Can Tho pineapple on the boat selling pineapple.
• You take a boat and take a walk to visit the noodle oven and rice paper production facility.
• Lunch: Lunch at Can Tho City.
• After that, continue your journey to Chau Doc. The car takes you to visit Tra Su Melaleuca Forest – come to feel the calm nature, watching the flocks of birds perched on the Melaleuca trees, intermingled with the dark green between the ancient Melaleuca forest.
• You do check-in, dinner at the restaurant.
• Evening: You are free to visit Tay An Co Tu, Thoai Ngoc Hau Tomb and Ba Chua Xu Temple. Guests can rent a car to pedal to Nui Sam night market or stroll around the town.
• Overnight in Chau Doc.
DAY 3: CHAU DOC – SAI GON
• After having breakfast, the coach will take you to a boat to visit the raft farming village at Chau Doc river junction, through Cham village, to learn about the cultural and religious life of the caretaker, living in harmony with the community. Kinh, Hoa and Kho Me in An Giang.
• You get back to Saigon, finish the Western Tour 3 Days 2 Nights. Arrive in Saigon at 5:30 pm – 6pm and see you again.
+ Air-conditioned car / large boat / boat tour by program, English / Vietnamese speaking guide, Entrance ticket, Honey Tea, Seasonal fruit, Standard hotel according to each ticket class (see in ” Menu “hotel”, mineral water 3 bottles of 0.5l / person / tour.
+ Food level:
• Type 1 (Mini hotel): 2 parts for breakfast: 1 bowl + 1 cup (40,000 vnd), 3 parts for lunch (80,000 VND).
• Type 2 (2-star hotel): 2 parts for breakfast at K / S + 3 for lunch (VND 100,000) + 2 for dinner (VND 100,000).
• Type 3 (3-star hotel): 2 parts for breakfast at K / S + 3 for lunch (120,000 VND) + 2 for dinner (120,000 VND).
• Type 4 (4-star hotel): 2 parts for breakfast at K / S + 3 for lunch (140,000 VND) + 2 for dinner (140,000 VND).
SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Insurance, tip, VAT and personal expenses outside the program.
• After successful payment, please print the confirmation form and present it to the tour guide before boarding the bus.
• You need to bring your identity card (for Vietnamese guests), Passport (for foreign guests) to do hotel check-in in Can Tho and Chau Doc.
• You should prepare a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses, sunscreen … and wear appropriate shoes / sandals for walking and moving on boats / boats.
• Free pick-up at hotels in District 1 – City. HCM, on the roads: Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, Le Lai, Le Loi, Le Thanh Ton, Pham Hong Thai, Cong Quynh, Bui Thi Xuan, Nguyen An Ninh, Le Anh Xuan, Thu Khoa Huan – (self-sufficient guests) back to the hotel). Pick up time at 7h50 to 8.10am.
• In addition to the locations to welcome guests, please gather at Viet Fun Travel office (28/13 Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City). Pick up time at 7:30 am